two kittens abandoned

edited September 2008 in Local discussion
Saw this on SGRA forum: Posted by: "Paul Stork" storks@blueyonder.co.uk Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:34 pm I have two black kittens at my flat for the last two weeks that seem to have been abandoned. They are in perfect condition and friendly. Having contacted the RSPCA, an officer has inspected them and made inquiries locally .Despite this and posters on the street these two kittens seem to be unwanted. The RSPCA officer has informed me that if they are not house in the next few days they will have them destoyed. I have three cats and cannot sustain two more. Is there anyone willing to take them? <http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/SGRA/files/kitten homes.pdf&gt;

Comments

• edited 5:12PM
    Are there not other organisations that can help? Something like the Dogs trust but for cats? Battersea takes cats I think.
    I told him to contact Cats Protection League on Junction Rd. Surely they could find homes. It's where I got my cat.
  • LizLiz
    edited 5:12PM
    Battersea does take cats. When I got my (adult) cat from there, they said kittens always get new owners really quickly. Definitely worth a try.
    Paul Stork here. I'm grateful for the numbers of charities offered to house the cats but am just waiting for a couple of interested locals to take the kittens. One such person
    should be arriving this afternoon to have a look. Fingers crossed.
    It's all a bit sad since I've found the original owners a few doors away and they are not bothered to take them back.
    storky you should get the rspca onto them... if you know for sure they were the previous owners and that they abandoned them, the rspca may be able to prosecute...
  • I can help; I have both a bag and rocks... Meet me by the Finsbury Park pond at dusk. The secret code will be Mioaw-splosh.
    A bag and rocks? This is beginning to sound like another thread on this site.