WTF is going on with adverts?

edited February 2009 in General chat
I've just seen an ad where the phrase "I want to do a poo" is repeated several times by a small child. "I want to do a poo in Paul's bathroom". No one asks what Paul thinks about this.

Comments

• edited 1:08PM
    that is the greatest advert ever. bar none.
  • edited February 2009
    Why would you buy anything that encourages kids to come round and shit in your house?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I want them to splice the creating of this ad into an episode of Mad Men. Just imagine Don Draper sucking on a cigarette in pained thought then saying <em>"Peggy, we gotta somehow convince Glade that Paul's place is the place to do a poo and you're the girl to do it."</em>
    "show me on the doll where paul touched you, jimmy"
    Everytime I see this advert, my face contorts into an expression of horror. Even worse than stinky asian kid as used before. Apparently it's cute for kids to say poo. I don't get it.