Miso closing down

12346»

Comments

• edited 2:55PM
    If it does a good molé, I may never leave SGR ever.
    @WillM - I haven't managed to find a good one in London. Have you? Even Wahaca's isn't that great and they are gods to me for everything else they serve.
    I thought Wahaca's was ok, but if you want better molé, I suggest getting the sauce in a jar from the Mexican stall in Borough Market, which is both incredibly tasty and very easy to make (roast a chicken, potentially with large pieces of pepper and onion, put the pieces in a pot with the contents of jar + stock/water, cook in oven for most of an hour).
    (they alternatively give you the recipe for making their molé, along with the ingredients)
  • edited March 2011
    @WillM, Is this the cool chile company? They also deliver...
    I think it is, yes. Didn't know that they delivered. This may prove expensive...
    This is very very exciting. Being a big fan of Burrito's my partner and I have often talk of this being the best option for the next addition to SGR when on route to upper street for a Burrito of a Saturday hangover!

I like Wahacca's - especially the new Soho one - great margaritas!
    Thanks WillM. I have had stuff from cool chile company before but will be sure to try the mole (and your recipe) next time.
    So much more excited about this than Boulangerie Bon Matin!