Free Fantastic way to get fit... Yes absolutely FREE

edited May 2011 in Local discussion
That's right its FREE..

We at Morefit Personal Training believe that everyone should have access to exercise regardless of demographic, this is why we're running a free weekly Bootcamp to promote Wellness within the Local Community. Saturdays, Adults 2.30pm meeting in Finsbury Park, the Drumming community centre, Stroud Green Road Entrance.

Please see website for specifics.

Kids bootcamp 8-16 starts soon at 3.30 pm after our trainers have cleared relevant police checks which takes some time

We hope to see you all down there.
Www.Morefit.co.uk

Comments

• edited 11:15AM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I went to the Boot Camp on Saturday - summer coming, need to get fit, you know how it is... I was dreading it, actually, for two reasons - 1) as an Older Person wouldI be surrounded by fit young 20-somethings all leaping about, while I struggled, puffing and panting, to keep up? And 2) the very name 'Boot camp' put me off - I pictured beefy shaven-headed blokes yelling in my ear - no thanks.
    It wasn't like that at all. Shamir and Tom were gentle, encouraging and fun. The most challenging part was kneeling on the iron-hard ground of Finsbury Park - next time more grass, please, guys, ok? And I've now signed up with Shamir for 12 sessions, the first one today. Challenging but do-able, monitored carefully throughout, with plenty of good advice. This guy really seems to know what he's talking about.
    @misscara, I think it's up for everyone at all levels, we don't shout we encourage... We believe in positivity. This is the key.

@Norn Iron, very kind words. Im happy you enjoyed it and I hope you continue to enjoy it and get the results you want. Seeing you tomorrow..

Should have 20-50 people this week, it's hard to tell..
    How....er....energetic is this?
    Beginner, intermediate, advanced

So it's for all

Saturday 2.30

See you then

Team Morefit
    Tomorrow 2.30 at the meeting point
    Drumming community centre
    Finsbury Park

Get Involved
  • edited May 2011
    Morning all
    As usual we are running the bootcamp (fitcamp) tomorrow,
    hopefully it will be a little more dry than it was yesterday.

We hope to see you there,
    and yes its completely FREE

check out all the datails on the website

www.morefit.co.uk
    How much does this cost?
    Thanks to the 40 people that came to the free bootcamp
    Very good work
    We're looking to hit 50 people next week

Morefit Bootcamp
    Access to exercise for all