Lose weight
Stay in shape
Less stressed
Sleep better
Look better
Higher self asteem
Great starting point
Nutritional advice
Nip Chronic disease in the bud (not a scare tactic, just the facts)

We're running this for YOU,
it's COMPLETELY FREE
Kick start your health with us

Hopefully see you down there..
All the details are here

http://www.morefit.co.uk/bootcamp.htm

Comments

• KazKaz
    edited 11:08AM
    Would love to try this, but the timing is a bit inconvenient. Especially now in the summer when there's picnics and what not to go to.

I would be much more inclined to go if it was first thing in the morning, before picnicking, or even later in the afternoon, pre-going out.

Fantastic offer though!!! Glad it's going well for you guys!
  • edited 11:08AM
    This is a really good offer. Free, and no catches. I've been going since it started and I definitely see a difference. I do Beginners with Anita and she's very friendly and fun - and if you just can't manage an exercise she doesn't mind if you bow out gracefully (or just bow out) for a minute or two.
    I would love to go to a morning session too. Any chance of adding another one?
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    @ JaneDoe & @ Kaz, we've put it at such a time where we are finishing our clients at the studio and then coming down after lunch. Morning is not convienient as we are extremely busy doing 1-2-1. But the afternoon slot is proving very popular with almost 50 people turning up last week (week 5), and 2 local press photographers who are intetested in our angle, with David Lammy officially opening the initiative.

Also it's great for people to come after drinking Friday nights, if its too early then they cry off due to feeling ill. #bingedrinkingBritain

We sincerely hope to see you down there
    All details are on Morefit.co.uk
    I've been going for two weeks now and it's really great! I've been doing beginners.. might try intermediate in a couple of weeks. I'm hopefully bringing some friends on Saturday. Come along and try it.. it's fun!

ps. 2:30 is perfect time for me! :-)
    Fantastic Tora
    I'm glad your enjoying getting Fit

It's running again as usual Saturday 2.30

See you there....