Training aimed to allow access to exercise to everyone
All levels welcome
We have 3 trainers every week
Beginners, intermediate, advanced

And yes its completely free
We don't try to sell you anything
No catches
In fact we offer nutritional help at the same time

So if you're on the couch, stuck in a rut, or a keen enthusiast there's a level to suit everyone.

We hope you can join us
All the details testimonials etc are here

http://www.morefit.co.uk/freefit.htm

Regards
Team MoreFit

Comments

• edited 11:19AM
    Every Saturday 2.30 pm
  • JakJak
    edited 11:19AM
    Thanks very much , now if only I could get my fat ass out of this chair.................
    Another chance
    Free again this week too
    Funny that
    Seeing as its called FreeFit

We hope to see you down there

We'll be doing the warm up as well for the Resolution run on Sunday 10.45 am and 10.55 am, for the 10k and 15k respectively..

Should be around 600 people
    just out of curiosity, how many laps around Finsbury Park is 10k? thanks
    4 I think...
    Well done to all the 30 people that made it on Saturday
    Good work
    And such a nice day for FreeFit

Same place next week
    Same place this weekend
    See you there

Getting you the SG Community and all Londoners Fit for FREE
    Same again people
    Let's be av'ing you
    Yup as usual
    It's Free and gets you fit
    Saturday 2.30
    Same again people
    It's free every week
    Come on down
    Its nice and cool
    We get 30-40 people a week coming
    We hope you can come too
    If you'd like to see it in action then check
    the video

http://www.morefit.co.uk/

Its free and it gets you fit
  • FreeFit resumes in the new year So 2 weeks off for all Then redoubled efforts in the new year Remember it's completely free every week Www.morefit.co.uk/FreeFit
  • It would be lovely to have at least one person from Stroudgreen.org notice board to turn up and and get fit with us. <div><br><div>Still running strong, every week,  still got 3 levels, and still free.</div><div><br></div><div>FREEFIT</div><div><br></div><div>www.morefit.co.uk/freefit</div></div>
  • <a href="http://www.morefit.co.uk/freefit">www.morefit.co.uk/freefit</a>
  • I suppose I could give it a go on Saturday. A bit shy when it comes to running, I tend to go tomato-red and my pulse stays at about 190 a minute, even at a slow pace.<br><br>If you bring your defibrillator...<br>
  • edited March 2012
    10k is 6 laps around Finsbury Park.<br><br>
  • I think I might jurn up for this, it could well kill me.
  • Advanced I think is very hard.   The guy who leads it, is a PE teacher, and he uses a whistle.  If you weren't good at games at school, it'll all come back.    Intermediate's probably alright.   Beginners looks tempting, I think there's more lying down in there. <div>     </div>
  • Lying down's not all it's cracked up to be in such a situation - a row of prone bodies always seems to make fitness instructor types think of press-ups or sit-ups!
  • Sit-ups is what I need, press-ups, too, but I hate them. Can't get my wobbly muscles to do it. I'd love to do more running around, but with fun. <br>Ah maybe this is all not for me. I cycle daily and do a workout while preparing the soil. I'll not make it tomorrow as I'm going to the roof again. But next week would be pretty good. <br>
  • Don't be worried guys It's designed to get you Morefit You start in beginners which is low intensity Then move onto intermediates which is medium intensity and then when you're super fit you move on to advanced. As I'm sure you've guessed it's high intensity. We want you and everyone around to come down and get involved. It's really good fun. We stay in one spot so it's not running around the park it's just exercising in one location so everyone leaves their stuff in one place. We're still waiting for our first Stroud Green. Org freefitter this year. Norn Iron is an old school regular
  • And where can one find you? Not sure if that has been said yet.<br>
  • Yep, norn iron is indeed an old school regular - less of the old, though.<br>
  • Jonty and me are gonna go! Join us in worlds end after . Chang
  • Sounds positive guys Meet at 2.30 pm Inside the park where the Stroud green road entrance path meets the seven sister road main path. Just down from the tennis courts. Just look out for the Morefit crew. If you have any problems finding us then call 07956365077 The park shouldn't be so busy as it isn't forecasted to be so busy Let's see if we can get you down here
  • Hi all<div><br></div><div>Even though we have been running FreeFit for 14-15 months and get between 20-40 people weekly im fairly certain we havent had anyone actually make it clear that they are from this forum> as you can see we dont really post regularly about FreeFit any longer. But if anyone is coming and has been coming then just give us the special nudge nudge wink wink. Or just do the buddy handshake and we'll be delighted to have you on board.</div><div><br></div><div>Hope to see anyone in the park tomorrow and every saturday 2.30 pm</div><div><br></div><div>Wanna know where... just read the thread above</div><div>or call on 07956365077</div><div><br></div><div>Wanna have a reason why you should be making lifestyle changes in your diet and health??</div><div><br></div><div>Read this </div><div><br></div><div>http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/sep/10/alzheimers-junk-food-catastrophic-effect?CMP=twt_gu</div>;
  • edited September 2012
    Excellent to be at Freefit today. Tough work out by the trainers
  • You get lots of regular RTs on the twitter account though.
  • I don't go but I should.   <div><br></div><div>I like how of all the things going on in the park: the yoga, the running; the military fitness, it's the one group thing that's free.   And you don't have to don the orange dayglo tank top thing.</div>
  • As usual <div>Freefit</div><div>Tomorrow 2.30 pm</div><div><br></div><div>Its excellent fun</div><div>and its free</div><div><br></div><div>All levels welcome</div>