Comments

• The headline may be amusing but the content is really sad & upsetting ''But Escobar claimed: “I had a gun held to my head and was told to supply it - it ain’t for me.”
  • It is rather rare for someone caught in the act to say "fare cop mate, i didn't think you'd find it but you did".......it would guarantee a sentence for them. I hope he wasn't forced to carry the drugs, but even poor Escobar would probably concur that it is indeed a funny headline.
  • Humour's so subjective...<br>
  • Nobody forces you to stick things up your ass, its just a stupid excuse from a stupid criminal. Being forced to sell is another thing (although very very very rare) and being forced to stick it up your ass is another. He is obviously experienced at selling.
  • edited April 2012
    I give up, im so bored. Humour is subjective, but i think people prefer to see the darker side in everything rather than the lighter. Its up to you.
  • edited April 2012
    @ashman. Made a first visit this week. Great shop! You'll be pleased to know that an aubergine, 2 tomatos and garlic from your store made a delicious sauce for my homemade ravioli.
  • It's all round to Brodiej's, then<br>
  • Personally I'm surprised to see an Escobar go into drug dealing. You'd worry about always being compared to your dad. Like Julian Lennon or Kaspar Schmeichel.