Thai Food Delivery

edited April 2012 in About this site
The missus and I want a thai meal tonight at home, but we don't have any recommendations for a decent restaurant.<br><br>Needs to deliver - shame Cats doesn't.<br><br>Any ideas anyone?<br>

Comments

• You've probably already eaten, but I like Gen Dan Fushia on Park Rd N8 (don't know what I've done with the leaflet, but the phone number's online). My top dish - duck in tamarind sauce with coconut rice & a green papaya salad. The Beef Massaman curry's good too.
  • Thanks.<br><br>Yes we went with Paya in Highgate.<br><br>They do a Chinese menu and a Thai menu. Went for the latter, red chicken curry and pad thai etc. It was good. The curry wasn't very hot (spicy) but good all the same.<br>
  • edited April 2012
    For future reference: Yum Yum in Stokey is fab. Even better if you eat in. Great food, great ambiance.<br><br>http://www.yumyum.co.uk/<br><br>I just saw they may charge more for delivery. Anyway, better to doll yourselves up and pop over. :-)<br>
  • Thaitanic is not bad. Their corn cakes are fantastic. Was recommended Tha Neung in Hornsey High St, and it was pretty rank. Pad Thai was extremely sweet, stir-fry with ginger almost inedibly salty, and while the green curry had a good flavour, it also had rather too many hairs in it for my liking. <br>
  • edited May 2012
    <font face="Trebuchet MS">Vetski@</font><div><font face="Trebuchet MS"><br></font></div><div><font face="Trebuchet MS">I ordered from <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 20px; text-align: left; font-size: 10pt; ">Gen Dan Fushia after seeing your post and It was really nice, one of the best Thai takeaways I've had. </span></font></div>
  • @djmattyoung, delighted to have been of service! Hmmm, hubby's away next week...I feel a tamarind duck coming on!