Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Blackberry Pearl

edited August 2012 in Sharing
Does anyone in the local vicinity own a BlackBerry Pearl phone? My battery has died and the phone is not charging properly so I need someone to charge my battery for them in their phone. Any help much appreciated.<br>

Comments

• edited August 2012
    If the battery is totally dead, sometimes it needs 10 minutes before it even registers that it is charging. So I'd plug it in and leave for half an hour first.<div><br></div><div>If not, it might be the USB - not all USB chargers seem to work on blackberry. If you've got another one, try that. </div><div><br></div><div>But if you charge the battery in another phone, you still have the problem next time it runs out?</div><div><br></div><div>Doesn't seem to be an uncommon problem, either.</div><div>http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-pearl-8100-f5/my-blackberry-pearl-wont-charge-help-20051/</div><div><br></div><div>I have various bits and pieces of blackberry kit, though I just got rid of my old pearl, so haven't got anything that fits that battery, I'm afraid.</div><div><br></div>