Police Call Centre - Civil liberties Abuse?

edited September 2012 in Sharing
Has anyone had a problem recording crime at the call centre , called Control Room in  Tolpuddle St. This is  where they all have corporate remits to cause injustice through rudeness they are also  incapable of listening ?<div>It appears that Community Police too have same unethical procedure of operation from the  Call Centres. They all  seem to collude,  so when it is LA there is a problem especially  unfair PCN  hearings notably at Independent Appeal Centre at the Angel . This is  with no senior person, such as Commander,  contactable .</div><div><br></div><div> Isn't this  how the deregulated Government is trying to function ? </div>

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Respectfully, If you speak as incoherently as you write, I would be surprised if you get a satisfactory answer to any question, ever!
  • Iamm dyspraxic you are downright rude & nasty 
  • edited September 2012
    @Julie Shrive: Also with respect, while the line between frankness and rudeness/nastiness is arguable ... my point stands.
  • GROW UP<br><br>the problems described are common to call centres and police desks... I grew up in sg and lived in tottenham, watford yorkshire and now lancashire...... the same rudeness and palming you off is common to the system.. unless you're lucky.<br><br>officials and decent humans should make allowances for peoples disadvantages and differences whether they're dyslexic, dyspraxic, hair lip or plain obnoxious..... being a public SERVANT as it is called, should allow for dealing with EVERYBODY with courtessy and efficiency... unless, of course, they are from yorkshire or wigan<br><br>malcolm<br><br>
  • I don't think that one should ever make allowances for obnoxious people. It just encourages them to continue to be obnoxious.