Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Desperately seeking: Car battery charger

edited January 2013 in Sharing
Tried to take the kids out in the car today and the battery is so flat it won't even attempt to turn the starter. Then I realised the rear courtesy light was turned on and must have been for 3 weeks or more. Thanks kids. The battery is going to need a full charge. Does anyone have a mains charger that I could borrow for a day or two? Thanks.

Comments

• Hey @poxy<;div><br></div><div>You're in luck! I have one for you to borrow!</div><div><br></div><div>PM me and I can give you address details.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div><br>Drew</div>
  • Fantastic. I'll drop you a line once I get into the office.
  • Hi @poxy, I've tried emailing you about the return of the charger to no avail. My car now has a flat battery and I need to drive it this weekend. Can you please get it back to me asap. Cheers, Drew
  • edited January 2013
    Hi. I've had no emails. Odd. I can drop it round this morning if that suits. About 8:30?
  • Ok. I now have to take the kids to school. I can drop it off at 9:30am if you get back to me before 9:00am.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hi @poxy, sorry, I've been in meetings all morning :-/</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Have also realised that my email was still in my drafts folder.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">My apologies.</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Have emailed you about getting the charger back.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Cheers,</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br>Drew</div>