Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

A Million Minutes - arts commissions for Archway / Finsbury Park

edited January 2013 in Local discussion
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Maybe I've just had my eyes closed since May but I hadn't noticed this project going on at all!</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.amillionminutes.org/briefs/<br><br></font><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Collaborations between artists and shops, across visual art, drama, music, film & video, digital arts, literature / spoken word and crafts (their order not mine, I'd never put craft last!</span><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">). </font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Anyway there's a deadline 11am this Monday 14th Jan for people who want to register their interest to go for a commission in the third and final strand - 'Spaces'. Two commissions with budgets of £28K, one for event-based work and the other something more long term and 'physical'. The application requires quite a lot, so not much notice. I'd probably go in for it myself if I had time.</font>