Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Recommendation: Hornsey Motor Services

edited April 2013 in Sharing
I'd like to recommend this local garage. They may be called Hornsey Motor Services but they are located in the heart of Stroud Green on Evershot Road. <div><br></div><div>They will see you at short notice, offer a super fast, efficient, professional service and are always polite and extremely helpful. Ali, the friendly owner, explains things clearly (and patiently) and, whenever possible, offers several solutions according to your budget. They are cheap, cheerful and utterly reliable. </div><div><br></div><div>It's great to be able to endorse a local service on this site and I highly recommend this excellent garage for all your motoring needs. :-)</div><div><br></div><div>www.hornseymotors.co.uk / 0207 272 4144</div>

Comments

• Thanks. I miss Fonthill Motors which is now a block of flats. Gary in there used to be a star. The jumbo wheel outside said it all. Maybe HM should have similar gimmick? Chang
  • Ali has done my car ever since he's been there and I can't recommend the chap highly enough.
  • Even though I live on Evershot Rd and you'd expect a nearby garage to be annoying, I'd also heartily recommend Ali and the boys because they thoroughly deserve it. Great guys.