Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Charity bake off at The Queens (Crouch End)

edited October 2013 in Local discussion
Hello all!<div><br></div><div>Thought some of you might be interested in my pubs bake off -  9th November.</div><div><br></div><div>It has to be a British classic and brought to the pub cold but beyond that you can go wild.  </div><div><br></div><div>They will be judged around 3pm and then sold off with all proceeds going to Action for Kids (a local charity helping young people with physical or learning disabilities gain independence and get support into adulthood). </div><div><br></div><div>We're even getting a 'celebrity' judge in.</div><div><br></div><div>Please drop me an email at queens@foodandfuel.co.uk if you are interested (We've got 9 spaces left).</div><div><br></div><div>Ta, Harriet</div><div><br></div>

Comments

• Hello Would you let our WI know if you're doing events like this, even if we don't take part we'll tweet, Facebook etc. StroudGreenWI@yahoo.co.uk Gothic Valley and Alexandra WI would probably like to know too, there are some very keen bakers amongst us! Action for Kids is a brilliant cause. Thank you Annie
  • Thanks, Miss Annie!<div><br></div><div>I'll get in touch with the other groups if you could let your lot know!!</div><div><br></div><div>H</div>