St Aidan's Christmas Fair

edited November 2013 in Local discussion
I don't know how to add info re an event so apologies  if I am writing in the wrong bit - but I wanted to let everyone know that St Aidan's School has its Christmas Fair on Friday 6th from 6pm to 8.30pm.  Lots of Christmas cheer - stalls from local craftmakers and shops , children's workshops, carols, mulled wine and everything to get you in the mood. Do pop along. Ding Dong Merrily N4!<br>

Comments

• <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">More information about the fair at St Aidan's which will take place on Friday: This year the Fair will open at 6pm with the turning on of the Christmas lights and carol singing from the children. The evening will include a visit from Santa and there will be a delicious selection of hot food and mulled wine.  You will be able to buy best grade Christmas trees, gifts for all the family, from local shops who will have stalls selling scented candles, handmade toys, scarves, jewellery, children’s books and much more.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">Please remember that cash sales only can be accepted on the night.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">There is also a competition for the best Christmas themed fancy dress. For all ages!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="color: rgb(42, 42, 42); font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13pt; line-height: 17pt;">To make this a special evening for all and to help raise money for much needed IT equipment for the school we </span><span style="color: rgb(42, 42, 42); font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13pt; line-height: 17pt;"> </span><span style="color: rgb(42, 42, 42); font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13pt; line-height: 17pt;">need your support with:</span></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="center" style="margin-right: -10.25pt; text-align: center; line-height: 17pt;"><b><u><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">RAFFLE TICKETS!</span></u></b><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);"><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-right: -10.25pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">Please pop into the school office or buy them on the night of the Fair.  <b>The raffle is very important, as the sale of tickets makes a significant amount of money for the school.</b><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);"> </span></p><p class="MsoNormal" align="center" style="text-align: center; line-height: 17pt;"><b><u><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">SPREAD THE WORD</span></u></b><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);">Please do invite your family, friends and neighbours to come along, as this is one of the most wonderful community events of the school calendar.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify; line-height: 17pt;"><span style="font-size: 13pt; font-family: Georgia; color: rgb(42, 42, 42);"> </span></p>
  • sounds lovely I will try to pop along with my lady and boy. 
  • I am just across the rd, will pass by, looking forward to it :)