Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

want to attract new customers to your local business?

edited December 2013 in Local discussion
<p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif;">My Crèche is a new drop-in short term childcare provider on the Crouch End high street, founded by 3 local mums who realised on their maternity leave that there were a lot of activities they could no longer do as new parents. We reluctantly stopped getting facials, going to yoga, and even visits to the dentist became few and far between...</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif;">Now though My Crèche provides a place for parents to drop off their children for a few hours while they shop, dine, exercise, go to the salon, or simply catch up on email at a coffee shop!</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif;">We want to direct parents to local merchants, and we have a bulletin board at our reception where we post local merchant offers. We will give parents a card when they check their child in to the crèche, and when they show this to a merchant the merchant can provide them with the pre-agreed discount. </p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif;">For example, Perfection Nails & Beauty is offering 20% off all treatments, Spa Elements is offering 25% off the first treatment, Harris & Hoole is offering 15% off all purchases.</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif;">We are seeking more partners! Please email me at saasha@mycreche.co.uk or call me on 07912 096 938.  <strong>Partnering is a win-win proposition - more business for you, better value for parents!</strong> </p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 0.75em; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', sans-serif;">www.mycreche.co.uk/</p><h6><span class="font-size-4" style="font-size: 14pt !important;"><em>My Crèche</em> is in the process of securing a wide variety of exclusive offers for its customers. Not only do these discounts help to offset the cost of the crèche for parents, by directing parents to local merchants we help to support the Crouch End business community.</span></h6>