Barking

edited December 2013 in Local discussion
Was in the park yesterday and there was a chap in a woolly hat outside the cafe selling a book. It appeared to be the autobiography of a Border Collie. Having just acquired a small dog I am horrified and dismayed to realise how weird I am going to become.

Comments

• You could have got a cat.  Cat lovers are even crazier, and I'm a cat lover.
  • The best animal book out there is Felching dogs for fun and profit. Or knitting with cat hair. So a autobiography of a Border Collie is normal in many respects.
  • edited December 2013
    I believe it's the Amazing Adventures of Bertie the Border Terrier, to give it a plug.   I've not read it.    I believe there's a story in it about how Bertie gets lost in Finsbury Park.    I know Bert, seen him in the park and he hangs outside Vagabonds sometimes. <div><br></div><div>I heard about the book when I mentioned to a local dog walker that I was thinking of writing a children's book based on the adventures of Bella, my Border Terrier.   He said, er, actually someone's got there first. </div>
  • edited December 2013
    I have two small dogs, and one large no cats, but the hubby is quite feral. Everyone seems to be in a group in SG.org, are we / can we, be the barking group ?