Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Great local childcare option

edited December 2013 in Local discussion
<font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">Hello. </span></font> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">We have a brilliant nanny but sadly we longer need her after Christmas as our youngest starts nursery full time.</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">I offered to put up a message here to recommend her in case anyone local needs childcare from next year.</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">She is amazing with the children, patient, fun, unflappable and 100% reliable (has never once been late or even off sick). </span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">She has stayed late, or come early or babysat for us whenever we have asked, even weekends. </span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">She says she could work part time or full time and that she any age from 1-11 is fine.</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">She lives a short ride on the W3 away, up near Muswell Hill.</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">Please message me if you are interested and I'll put you in touch.</span></font></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" face="Arial" size="2"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: navy">Thank you</span></font></p>

Comments