Mty Google account deleted

edited December 2013 in Local discussion
My Google account has just been deleted by someone in Nigeria.  Does anyone hacve experience of this and what to do?<br><br>Woukd anyone who has had anything at all to do with olive oil please message me at mike@michaeldurham.com as I have lost all the outstanding orders.<br><br>And to all my friends, no I am not in Kiev and I don't need a loan to get home.<br><br>Thanks<br><br><br><br>

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://gmailaccountrecovery.blogspot.co.uk/</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and i'm still in for 5l</font></div>
  • But got a bounceback straightaway. If you have, or set up, another account for the time being, I can forward the bounceback message in case it's of use. <div><br></div><div>5L for me, please!</div>
  • Thanks guys. This is super-irritating of course. I blame the Nigerian olive oil mafia. I'll need to collect addresses again where I haven't already made a delivery of oil, please DM them to me. Or arrange to collect if convenient.
  • Bad luck on the Google thing.<br><br>Are you still taking orders krappy? I'd be up for a few litres...<br>
  • edited December 2013
    @Misscara its waiting for you @RedSturgeon sure thing. How much? Please dm me your details inc mobile number and I'll arrange it. The order form is offline due to hacking, I'm waiting to see if Google can restore it. So is the blog. Which is really annoying. Meanwhile I'll carry on accepting orders by email and will do my best to fulfill existing ones, but there might obviously be a few problems. My regular email address is now working again Vetski. Hacking latest: Luckily I seem to have recovered all my emails (backed up on another server) but still don't know if I'll get anything else back. All you can really do is make a cup of tea, and stiffen up the upper lip.
  • That's such a bummer! My account was hacked a year or so ago. I changed my blog name and the URL and a day later, it was taken by someone else, including all the content and my followers. Blogger hasn't done anything, despite my reports. Now there's two sort of identical blogs out there. Just that one is regularly updated with my own stuff and the other with scam. Yay!<br><br>Glad you have recovered your e-mails. Seems not all's lost, but it's just shite having to deal with it. <br>
  • edited December 2013
    Panic receding - after being told categorically by Google this morning that my entire account and everything associated with it was deleted for good and not recoverable, things are starting to come back.....so hopefully, as you were. It just goes to show that, as the NSA know very well, nothing on the Internet is ever truly deleted. And Google presumably keep absolutely everything for all time, even if they pretend they don't. I do have the computer address of the Nigerian laptop it was done from. I hope nobody fell for the email scam. I've received lots of phone calls today asking what I was doing in the Ukraine. Does anyone have a programme I can send to Nigeria which would blow up the laptop?
  • You could always try getting in touch with white hat hackers Anonymous, to see if they could reverse hack the hacker...<div><br></div>
  • Do all that and then do this... http://www.google.com/landing/2step/?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-sk&utm_medium=ha Which just about makes your Google accounts unhackable.