solicitor recommendations (will-making)?

edited January 2014 in Local discussion
Hi there<br>Does anyone know of a decent local solicitor? <br>I need to get a statutory will drawn up for a relative who is not able to manage her own money. The Court of Protection have told me to do this.<br><br>Any local recommendations?<br><br>Thanks<br>Sandra (Ogriv)<br>

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • David Garfinkel harter and loveless solicitors Caledonian road 02076882031. A thoroughly decent human being.
  • Fahri Jacob in Crouch End are good too.
  • <div>@ Ogriv </div><div><br></div><div>It's probably too far off to practically consider in your case, but <a href="http://www.willaid.org.uk/">Will Aid</a> in November is an excellent incentive for anybody who wishes to spare their relatives the added complication of dealing with intestacy on top of mourning. Having experience of this myself I made damn well sure I had my own will drawn up for when my number is up.</div><div><br></div><div>@ Siolae </div><div><br></div><div>Completely agree about David Garfinkel, a very decent sort indeed. He is no longer with Harter & Loveless however, (possibly retired now?)</div>
  • Thanks very much for all your kind and helpful suggestions. I will investigate them!<br><br>Cheers and happy new year!<br><br>Ogriv<br>