[...]

Comments

• Cool. Might well go along.
  • Shame the Sat ones are sold out
  • edited January 2014
    I would like to see it again.<div><br></div><div>They had tours on yrs ago when I was a child ( we lived in Redston Rd at the bottom of park) I remember getting taken on a tour, cant remember if it was before the fire, think so. Just remember getting taken down under the ice rink , i felt like alice in wonderland, be nice to see it all again now old enough to find it interesting !</div>
  • I used to live on Redston Rd for a bit with my ex. I flooded when I was there in 2007 - it was crazy
  • Oh no , being brought up their hate the whole area, so cut off , much prefer Stroud Green. My parents sold up and moved out in 1980
  • It is a bit cut off from the world and a very middle class family orientated road when I was there. The best things about the place was Alexander palace at the end of the road and a random sushi shop which is excellent on park road. 
  • <p class="MsoNormal">That sounds an improvement from when I lived there. I always think on it as professor land as there was a high number of elderly at the time, our immediate surrounding neighbours all retired professors (not that I have anything against professors my father in law is one lol ).<o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal"> When we left seemed to be the start of houses being turned into flats, a few previous to us were , the neighbours were terrified about who we sold to. Horrible place to be a teen late 70’s, with its bad transport,  was only allowed  out after dark if I got a cab back/ dad, picked me up, highly embarrassing when you’re a budding punk rocker (living on Redston Rd  at the time would turn anyone ‘weird’). Sounds like you had a very lucky escape even if flooded out!<o:p></o:p></p>