Tourists are coming...maybe

Comments

• Interesting given Peggy was never out of Stapleton in those days. Lots of films round made here. Someone said kids shows were shot in this area - sequence in ? 80s show Double Deckers and a futuristic puppet show (not location but studio) called Flups or something. Also adult films in Moray Rd.
  • Thanks for this Annie! I think I was aware of most of the local ones (didn't appreciate it was The Cross in the opening scene) but nice to see them all in the same place.  Scary to think this was 10 years ago.<br>
  • Actually Chang, you're not far from the truth here, we were talking about this at home the other day. I was reading something about the former Eurhythmics recording studio in the church in Crouch End, and it transpires that Trumpton and Camberwick Green were recorded there! I'm quite excited about it as I love both of them. No idea what I was reading (some magazine I think), but a quick google to confirm comes up with this. http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/jan/13/camberwick-green-trumpton-cleaned-up