[...]

Comments

• Does this mean, if these results predictions accurate, that every Lib Dem council seat will be lost in May?
  • Yes, and good thing 2. Ukip seem to be on the rise even wiv the ethnics . But they do boob. Chang
  • In words my dad would have used ukip can go fuck themselves with a rusty pitchfork. I would vote labour before ukip.
  • Well said, Detritus!
  • Those figures aren't a prediction for the local elections. They're an estimate as to how the prediction for a general election would break down by ward. People often vote differently in local and general elections so even if the general election prediction is right, and even if the estimate as to how that breaks down by ward is right, then... it's still not a prediction for the local elections.
  • Oh I understand its not a prediction for the locals, but the figures still interesting.<div><br></div><div>The main difference I am aware of between locals and parliamentary elections is that the poll for a local usually much lower. Also I suppose there may be individual councillors who have a personal following who might buck a party trend.</div>