Miss Annie is trying to kill me.

edited January 2014 in General chat
I am not sure if it's the ninja training at WI or something she picked up during the war but yesterday she was ill with a cold that left her in bed for the day. But this morning I wake up with full blown flu and possible plague. So be warned I won't make it I can feel life ebbing away like runny earwax dripping out of a tramps ear. That no good varmit has done me in!

Comments

• I would not be so quick to blame Miss Annie, it sounds like you have a full blown case of man flu which ladys do not get, so can hardly pass on unless i am mistaken ?<div><br></div><div>Wishing you both a speedy recovery.</div>
  • It was her alright I could see her in the night dancing around a cauldron, I now understand why she wanted a cat. Women incubate man flu then release in onto us poor unsuspecting men who just want to listen to football.
  • And it's a female cat! I'm surrounded.
  • Better try and be nice to the cat as when Miss Annie sees this the cat might be the only person that really cares about your deadly flu bug. <div><br></div><div>I am off to the river in the storm to bilge out the boats before they sink since Mr T has kindly volunteered to stay and look after the dogs in case they get lonely!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • edited January 2014
    See he is doing the hard work whilst you swan off to a boat. The inequality is laid bare. Solidarity brother.
  • Man flu, cat flu, wet Sunday blues ... I hope you feel better quickly!