Bike for Sale £300 ono - Boardman Hybrid Pro- pic of the bike can be seen in above Instagram pics

edited February 2014 in Local discussion
The bike is in excellent condition - has been kept indoors throughout and I'm a fair weather cyclist so used sparingly for two summers worth of commuting to work only. Will throw in Front and Rear Catseye lights, Hump Hi-Vis waterproof backpack cover, Kryptonite D lock and Bell cycle helmet. It really is a cracking bike. PM me if you are keen and want to come for a test ride. Live in N4.

Comments

• Why are you getting rid of it? Just asking. I know someone who's after a bike. I'll pass on the thread and he'll get in touch if he's interested. Looks like it's in good condition. What size is it? It looks like a large frame, but pictures can deceive.<br>
  • Just don't use it enough Stella and taking up room in the flat so reluctantly shifting it. I think the frame size is small or medium - will have to check. I'm 5ft 8 - how tall is your mate? Yeah, the bike is in perfect nick.
  • Stella was talking about me. I need a bike. Am away for a bit. Will be in touch when I am back. I am 5ft8 too
  • Then it'll be fine for you ............... unless of course you have a freakish leg to torso ratio. Drop me a message when you get back mate.
  • From what I can tell, Sutent has a very normal leg to torso ratio. :-)<br><br>Thank you, Chunky, for answering the question. When I saw this bike I immediately thought of him as it would be perfect for his needs. <br>Although going on rides together will be less pleasant for me then ... CF frame and Sutent means double the speed ... <br>