Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Tollington Ward

edited March 2014 in Local discussion
I got an email from the Projects Officer at Partners for Islington today. Has some info for Tollington residents, including a good scheme for helping older and/or less able members of our community with their gardens. Emma is ok with this bring shared.<div><br></div><div>"I went to the Tollington Ward Partnership meeting at St Saviour's yesterday - the raised beds are still looking good but Jim is planning a tidy up and possibly another project at the far end (where all that pampas grass was!). I'll let you know any forthcoming dates. </div><div>At the meeting, there was a presentation from the planning department about improving routes to and through local estates. Whilst most of you are in street properties, some of these suggestions will affect you as they are discussing cycle routes, street lighting, low level planting, trees, access to shops etc. It's worth having a look at the presentation (attached). The Council is seeking the views of residents so do please let them know what you think.</div><div><br></div><div>Also, if anyone knows of any Partners residents (i.e. people in Council houses or flats that are managed by Partners for Improvement in Islington) who are over 65 and/or have a disability and have an overgrown garden, please let me know as we may be able to help tidy it up. If you're not sure whether someone is a Partners resident or not, let me know anyway and I can check the address"</div><div><br></div><div>Kind regards</div><div><br></div><div>E: emma.burnham@partnersislington.net</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Comments