Labour Haringey flogging off council housing ... in Cannes!

edited March 2014 in Local discussion
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">At the cost of £16,000 to Haringey residents.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">I thought I'd risk Mirandola's wrath and point this out to you.  I also thought I'd appeal to SG.org's hard leftist contingent by giving you the Morning Star's take on this debacle:</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-dd25-Council-execs-flog-our-flats-at-Cannes-expo#.UyM5ofl_sy4</font></div>;

Comments

• If report is accurate I am very dissapointed.
  • And yet still people vote for them out of habit. I get it at national level (kind of), but in the name of all things holy why would you want them running your local affairs?
  • I am very disillusioned by the labour party. They plan to continue the non evidenced based economic austerity policy, and are still bowing down to the city of London. Affordable housing is crucial otherwise we will loose the rich mixed community. I have found other groups who share my values.
  • @arkady. I was very sad to see Paul Burstow pull his clause 119 amendment this week
  • edited March 2014
    I'll confess that I've not been playing close attention. I'm a health is not for sale*, 'free at the point of delivery' man, and I don't have strong opinions about how the NHS should be organised internally.
  • edited March 2014
    5705 Chang
  • Chang's 'voice' really is all over the shop these days. Stay in character man, you can't be a very good actor.