An "Ignore/Hide This User's Comments" option possible?

edited April 2014 in Local discussion
Can't remember if there was a discussion several years back, and if the consensus was just to live and let live.<br><br>I guess the question for Andy/David, Is adding a plugin to hide particular comments (users) possible on this forum?  Can't tell if perhaps I'm getting older, or the demographic in the area, and the site, is changing, but more and more I find myself reading discussions, seeing the last post by particular users, and lose all heart in contributing because there's some nonsense unrelated comment, which doesn't even have the benefit of being funny.   Almost purposeful derailing of threads seems to be the goal of some, and tbh, from my point of view, it's working.  <br><br>Or was the realisation that if trolls don't get a response, they just re-register, and you're constantly chasing your tail?<br><br>I'm much less likely to visit and contribute now, than I was a year ago (not that I was ever a big contributor, but you get the idea).<br><br>Am looking at this from the point of view of the longevity/usefulness of the forum rather than any personal vendetta!<br><br><br>

Comments