New estate agent on Fonthill Rd

edited June 2014 in Local discussion
Oliver Knights, next to Osteria Tufo where the fake designer shop used to be. First one on Fonthill I think, I guess to capitalise on the new builds.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Pity, Tufo were going to expand . Paola is great and needs more space. Chang
  • Paola is taking over the kitchen at W.B. Yeats pub. They are rebuilding the kitchen at the moment.
  • <p>Hello all. We're new to the forum so please be gentle...</p><p>Thanks for your patience while our shiny new kitchen comes together. We will share details of our food offer here soon, but can confirm that it will not be handled by the Tufo team.</p><p>The rest of the pub will be refurbished very soon and there will be a laid-back launch night to celebrate. Stand by for invites!</p>
  • Oooooo, exciting! Sorry about that, a usually reliable source told me Tufo were taking over. Good luck with it anyway, what happened to quiz night? I live on Moray Rd and noticed that the pub was busy when you ran the quiz.
  • @WBYeats: Given how good you guys were to us when we had the last social, I can only wish you the best of luck!  Looking forward to the launch.
  • <p>@miss annie - We actually had very little take up for the quiz recently, so it's on hold for the moment. We may reinstate it after the refurb. The area is pretty well served for quiz nights though!</p><p>@BenMyring - Cheers! Hopefully we can tempt you all in again some time.</p>