Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

SG music festival

<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">A reminder - I think this has come up before but the thread has dropped. Anyone who likes oddball medieval/ renaissance stuff, this looks great:</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.holytrinitystroudgreen.org.uk/stroud-green-festival/</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would have loved to see Spiritato on Thursday (heard them on R3) but babysitting doesn't look good. And I have my eye on a recorder workshop on Saturday - @checkski, are you still here, and are you part of this? I gather I should have booked, but it may not be too late ...</font></div></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>

Comments

• Have PM'd you, Kate. At least, I think I have. I've never attempted such a technically advanced mainoeuvre before. It may be too late for the recorder workshop, but I have a phone number I could use on your behalf, perhaps..
  • edited July 2014
    Ah. Have just seen that your link also has a phone number, and an email address. If your enquiry is on behalf of someone else,  that person might be interested to know that J-Y is going.
  • Sorry. I meant the link above, to Holy Trinity, not your personal details. They of course are not available on this site.
  • Manoeuvre, not mainoeuvre. Along with my marbles, I am losing my ability to spell.