The Classroom N4- free summer workshops, for all

edited July 2014 in Local discussion
I have been walking around knocking on doors for the last few days and I hope that I have managed to speak to a lot of you about my little project.<div>I am turning evershot road garden, or 'dog poo park' as I have discovered it is more commonly known, into a community classroom running free workshops for all, all summer long</div><div>for more information and the full programme/timetable details please check out the website at www.see-saw.co.uk and do feel free to contact me with any questions etc</div><div><br></div><div>I hope to meet more of you soon</div>

Comments

• Any info? Time, place, what's on?
  • Annie its on the website. There is a timetable of events
  • full timetable and programme  here http://www.see-saw.co.uk/the-classroom-n4.html<div>running throughout the summer holidays from 23rd July to 29th August. Evershot Road, just off Hanley/Stroud Green<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
  • Becky, this looks absolutely amazing. It’s obvious that a lot of hard work has gone into this. I wish you all the best with your programme, and hope to attend some of the evening/weekend stuff myself.
  • Thank you. It has certainly been an effort. <div>I do hope you are able to come along. feel fee to drop me an email at beckygraham.sbb@gmail.com if you wanted to book into anything</div>
  • What a great idea, I was looking for something to do with our youngest over the summer and this could be just the ticket.  I'll be in touch just as I know when my wife is working.<br><br>Now I spotted that garden just a few weeks back because there were some people hanging round there for quite some time looking very intent.  Was that you and a friend, do you think, Becky?  I wish I'd said 'hello' now!
  • That was certainly myself and the parks manager from the council. I do that quite a lot…actually I just came back from doing that, so do feel free to say hello next time you see someone standing around intensely 
  • Looks quite something Becky, good luck and I'll do my very best to get along and support.
  • Thanks Fin.<div>Lots of bookings coming in for workshops over the last couple of days, so do drop me an emial if you would like to join anything. Materials will be supplied for all workshops so if anyone would like to join the teenage book club, let me know and I will bring them a book.</div>