top celeb spot

Comments

• edited 6:30AM
    @katiejane @andy

That's because he lives on Crouch Hill up from Oddbins - not the place with the daft light show on the steps and driveway - he walks round CE all the time, pushing a buggy and so on.

Saw Charles Dance in Arocaria on Weston Park, sitting donwstairs at back in the orginal bit.
    Is that that greek place? Has it improved? It was dreadful when I went last (only once). Can someone mention somewhere I like please, I seem very negative in 2010.
    @tosscat
    Yes that's right - it always good when I go.

'Can someone mention somewhere I like please..' well telepathy usually takes a bit longer.
    Thankfully he looked more like Ian Dury than Gollum.
    Pretty sure I saw Cillian Murphy walking along SG Road on Saturday.

Plus Andy 'Dury' Serkis last week.
    Someone told me that Neil Morrissey actually owns the Noble. It might be bullshit.
  • IanIan
    edited 6:30AM
    Alexei Sayle was having dinner in Dotori this evening.
  • AliAli
    edited 6:30AM
    Anyone had a look at Mr Pegg’ s Autobiography “Nerd Do Well”. I was wondering if SG or the Nobel gets a mention ?
    If it does, I hope he spells it right
    Ha! I reckon The Noble would win the prize for most commonly misspelled pub name. I read an interview with Edgar Wright saying that their next collaboration will be called 'World's End'.
    I'd be surprised if it does, as he has always struck me as reasonably jealous of his privacy.

On the other hand, he has just written a celebrity memoir.
    One of the top stories on the BBC news site at the mo concerns his self-described 'hypocrisy' re: that. Which seemed a bit strong.
  • I saw jerry sadowitz riding a rusty old Bicycle near Leather LAne Market yesterday.

Not Stroud Green... but was just a funny sight
    Dizzee Rascal having breakfast on the table next to us in Banners, Crouch End this morning. He's recording at Ray Davies' studio apparently. I'm not a huge fan but he seemed like a nice fellow.
    I saw Bill Maynard and I think Peter Ellis (Brownlow from the Bill) on Tottenham Lane a few weeks back.
    Two for the price of one the other week!

In CE, I was walking along the street and spotted a bloke eating chips. I thought he was quite fit and looked a bit like a tall James McAvoy. He was almost passing before my brain caught up and reminded me that JMc is a local. Quickly, I managed to clock his companion - Anne-Marie Duff, pushing a pram. She was wearing a nice hat and was much prettier than on the telly.
    I've seen them a few times, but not for a while. The pair of them looking exasperated in FP station when the Victoria Line was acting up, her gardening in Hanley Road, and (best of all) him carrying Christmas presents at the station, the day after I'd seen him carrying Christmas presents on screen as Mr Tumnus.
    Did you get a picture, ADGS? I would love to see a picture. I have a friend on the internets who has a Christmas-present-carrying McAvoy icon; she'd scream or die or something at the sight of a non-fiction pic.

Why was she gardening in Hanley Road? Do they live there? Handy for the bus and the Dairy but possibly a bit busier than I anticipated them liking.
    @dawnage - that's pretty creepy.
    Creepy? Me? :D No, not possible.
    There's many internets?
    I don't have a camera, let alone the Rattail-style ninja photo skills to snap a celeb unawares.

It was while Shameless was on TV, so I presumed that it was her own garden, rather than just a way to make ends meet. But who knows, maybe she just likes gardening for mates as a way to wind down?
    They did live on Hanley Rd (not sure if they still do) - ONTD ran a story a while ago about them living there, in a "run down" part of North London...
    You do have the Blue Cage Gang down that manor. Its proper run down and you feel very persecuted if you have big nose.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I once saw the queen at the corner of SGR and Stapleton Hall Road. I saw some police motorbikes and an old fashioned rolls royce coming up Hanley Road. The police bikes stopped the traffic and the car went up Stapleton Hall road. Lizzie gave everyone a royal wave. I'm not a royalist but it was an odd moment. I found out later she was opening a school (?) up the road.
    I once saw Vanessa Feltz in a rubbish Primrose Hill offie. She was wearing an unflattering pink tracksuit.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    It's the gastric band that's doing it, apparently.
    Vanessa Fellz in <I>Good for Food</i>? ... she must like the sturdy benches ... was there any food left afterwards?