Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

My excellent childminder is looking for more kids to look after

Hello,<div>If anyone on here is looking for an Ofsted-registered childminder, I have a recommendation for you.</div><div>My two-year old goes to a childminder on Victoria Road and she absolutely loves it.</div><div>The childminder is a former toy designer for Hasbro and she is just the most amazing warm and lovely person, and very experienced, having brought up her twin girls when her son was still just a toddler. </div><div>She looks after my daughter from 8.30 to 5.30 and obviously has the most amazing toys and sense of creativity. Plus she is a very warm, patient and kind person - I am literally in awe of her, especially her ability to fit so much fun into each day!</div><div>All I can say is that on the day my daughter doesn't go, she often asks to go! And if we tell her at bedtime that she is going there in the morning, she will close her eyes and go straight to sleep!</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway here are her details:</div><div><blockquote type="cite" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><blockquote type="cite"><div>Mobile no:<span style="white-space: pre-wrap;"> </span>07948 114341</div><div>Email:<span style="white-space: pre-wrap;"> </span><a href="mailto:stormchildcare@gmail.com" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204);">stormchildcare@gmail.com</a></div><div><br></div><div>You are also welcome to contact me if you want to.</div><div><br></div></blockquote></blockquote></div>