[...]

Comments

• Fascinating.  I didn't realise that yard was so large.
  • That will be the end of Jewels Garage which  is  a pity
  • Big site, decent public transport access - planning guidance could allow for up to 40 flats! Will probably be limited to mews style housing though.<br>
  • Seems quite cheap considering the potential, wonder if there is some reason planning permission would be difficult. Surprise the owners aren't doing it themselves or in partnership with someone.<div><br></div><div>I love the Mount Pleasant Crescent houses, we looked at one up for sale at auction during the post financial crisis slump. Needed a total overhaul and as it was on the builders yard side the garden was very small - more of a yard. Opted against trying to find the money to buy it on that basis. </div><div><br></div><div>Could have made a small fortune by now if we had managed to buy it.</div><div><br></div><div>I think it would be nice to see them put three-bed family houses on the site instead of more flats. Not mews ones though.</div>
  • The owner of Jewels once told me the shed next door to his garage still had the milking stalls in it from the old farm before it was redeveloped. Was there today - they won't have to move until at least July.
  • <p>K</p><p> </p><p>Do you know if he is going to stay local ?</p>