Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Part Time Nanny Available (3 full days per week)

edited February 2015 in Classifieds
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">Our part time nanny helps me look after our 18 month old twins two afternoons a week. She has sole responsibility as well as working alongside me during bath/bedtime.</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">She is very good with the toddlers and I can highly recommend her. Ginny is kind, patient and attentive and the twins love playing with her. She has a never ending source of nursery rhymes and songs in her head that can diffuse any situation!</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">Ginny is looking for more nanny work, ideally three full days per week on a firm and regular basis. She would be perfect to help out with babies or when kids are at home for the school holidays. Whether someone to care for children alongside a parent or just look after them in her own, she's great.</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">I've included her advert below, please message me if you would like her contact details. </span></p><div style="mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;border-bottom:solid windowtext 1.5pt; padding:0cm 0cm 1.0pt 0cm"> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; border: none; padding: 0cm;"><br></p> </div> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB"><br> My name is Gyongyver (Ginny). I am passionate about children and have a bubbly personality. I am comfortable with very small children and have experience with newborns, toddlers and twins. I am used to teaching new and interesting things while we play such as reading, painting, dressing up, listening to music, going to different playgrounds, libraries and playgroups or just walking in the park.<o:p></o:p></span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB"><br> I would be happy to help you with nursery duties and cooking healthy food. I am hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and flexible.  I am also very organised and able to multi-task. I can use my own initiative and work without instruction.<br> <br> I can provide you with:<br> - Six years childcare experience<br> - checkable references<br> - CRB check <br> - First aid diploma<br> - Babysitter qualification<br> - Level I English diploma<br> - Easy to accommodate and friendly personality<br> - long time commitment</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt;"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:EN-GB">I live in Seven Sisters and I am looking for a live out nanny position three full days per week.</span></p>