TONIGHT book club: Wed 25th March, 8pm @ The Noble - Agatha Christie

Our next book will be 'The Murder of Roger Ackroyd' by Agatha Christie. Voted by the crime writers Association as the best whodunnit novel ever written. New members always welcome! Summary: Roger Ackroyd knew too much. He knew that the woman he loved had poisoned her brutal first husband. He suspected also that someone had been blackmailing her. Now, tragically, came the news that she had taken her own life with a drug overdose. But the evening post brought Roger one last fatal scrap of information. Unfortunately, before he could finish the letter, he was stabbed to death...

Comments

• Hi <div><br></div><div>I'd love to come along (and have, in fact, just ordered the book on Kindle). Do new members just turn up?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div>
  • Yes just turn up. Bring the book with you to the pub and you should see others brandishing the book too. I'll try and put a sign on the table too. Welcome to the group Banbers!
  • <p>Hiya</p><p>I'm keen to come along at some point, but can't normally do Wednesdays.  Do you stay on the same day of the week or vary it?</p><p>Thanks</p>
  • The day does vary. We decide at each meeting on a date for the next one. We've decided on Wednesday for this one as current members can't do Mon &Tues, but it's getting hard to accommodate everyone.
  • thanks for letting me know - and no worries, I can imagine how difficult it is to find a day to suit everyone!
  • Will be there at 8pm - See you all tonight!