Comments

• This place will be welcomed. Thank goodness it's not another Italian
  • Interesting to see a Dalston (hipster) restaurant having its second opening in Finsbury Park.<br>
  • <p>I guess if  a business or a resturant is sucessful  gets it right around here  they do quite well if some of the cars I have  seen recently are anything to go buy.</p><p>The guy who owns  Cats has a Bentley as do Paks as well as an impressive Range rover.</p><p>Pappagone ower used to have a Lamborhini.</p><p>I woner what  the turn over and profit is for some of these places.</p><p>Whilst dropping off no 2 at SG school this morning I counted 6 Mercs, 1 BMW dropping kids off.</p><p> </p><p>I am wondering if the long term ecomomic plan is working for some ?</p><p> </p>
  • edited March 2015
    That's not a Bentley the Cats bloke has - it is a big Chrysler 300c badged to look like a Bentley. <div><br></div><div>They are <a href="http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=894335&mid=0&nmt=Bentley+badge+on+a+Chrysler+300C!">something of a phenomenon </a>even have B badges on the grill and wheels.</div>
  • Me too at first glance - and I'm into cars - then I thought that's not a Bentley that's a Chrysler 300c<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • salvation in noodles - went last night, nice noodles, nice atmosphere, open about 4 weeks now, nice and full for a monday night. not necessarily cheap but portions were generous.