Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Meditation

<p class="MsoNormal">Meditation</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Self Awareness Through Sound</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Discover Your Own Sound and Sound it Perfectly For:</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Peace of Mind</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Clarity of Understanding</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Increasing efficiency and ease in all spheres of activity</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Joyful Self Awareness</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Through listening to the sound of your own voice you come to:</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Recognition of your True Self</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Expression of your True Self </p> <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Linda Mordin is a direct disciple of Swami Muktananda.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Since 1975 has been studying Sounding from the Kashmir Shivait tradition and is authorised to teach.</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Classes Start: Wednesday May 6th 2015 at 6:30 - 8:15pm for 10 weeks.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Cost - Prepaid £50, otherwise £8 per class.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Venue: MIND, Station House, 73c Stapleton Hall Road, N4 3QF</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Contact: Linda at <a href="mailto:Soundingwithlinda@gmail.com">Soundingwithlinda@gmail.com</a> or</p><p class="MsoNormal">Dave at dave.forrest@mih.org.uk</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">Testimonials:</p> <p class="MsoNormal">"Linda's classes have allowed me to recognise what is really important to me.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">By following her simple instructions I am able to remove the clutter from my mind and engage in everyday activities with clarity of thought and a clear sense of purpose and outcome." Rob</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">"The precision and clarity of Linda's teaching cut through the confusion of approaches to Sanskrit sounding in yoga training that I had previously been exposed to. With her gentle encouragement the tongue played within the mouth in a new and joyful way, producing a profound effect." Helen</p>

Comments