any recent plasterer recommendations?

i've done a search on site, and the last mention of a decent plasterer is a couple of years old, so i'm wondering if anyone can personally recommend a decent plasterer who could fit simple baton and smooth ceiling in a small/medium kitchen at a reasonable price?<br>

Comments

• Michael O'Donnell (Haynes Building Services) has just finished doing a plastering job for us. They stripped the lining paper and reskimmed a large first floor bedroom and then decorated it including built in wardrobes. They are general builders, so do kitchens, bathrooms and all sorts of small and large jobs as well as painting and decorators and I only have praise for them. This is the second job they have done for us and as ever they have been excellent. And they even turn up when they say they do and are very good at clearing up. They cleaned my windows inside and out when they finished! They do quite a few local jobs as well as Wood Green and Ladder area. Tel: 07966 273213
  • ta for that. will try them.<br>
  • Just bumping this thread up again, because we recently used Michael and Peter from Haynes for some plastering work in the kids room, kitchen ceiling, and landing.  They were great, friendly, professional, respectful of the space, fairly priced and hard-working.  They had a very can-do attitude which was refreshing.  I'd recommend them.  See the April 2nd post for the phone number.<br><br>We also needed some electrical bits and they got in their regular guy, Declan from Daly Brothers, who was similarly realyl good and nice to have around.<br>