Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

Parkland Walk Graffiti

edited June 2007 in Local discussion
I suppose the olympic logo reminded me to post this. I was walking down parkland walk today, with dog, and going under one of the two railway bridges that people are allowed to draw graffiti art on - there's probably a cooler way of saying that but I am very unhip. Anyway, as I was passing by said bridges, a typical Crouch End mum with 6 year old girl and toddler in push chair, stopped at the bridge and was looking at the graffiti. She then asked her daughter if she could find a space to do her graffiti or whether she wanted her mum to paint some outline for her (of horses!) and then she could colour it in. She then pulled out a plastic bag from the bottom of the push chair and started taking out spray paint cans. I feel quite sorry for the various hooded yoofs who normally frequent this bridge. It rather takes the edge off the teenage rebellion. They're going to have to stay home and read the guardian and listen to radio 4 instead.

Comments