Need a recommendation for a mechanic

Can anyone recommend a local mechanic. I have popped a tyre and need to get it changed. Thanks.

Comments

• Sparsholt garange on sparsholt road (near the noble) did a good job on my tyre<div>For bigger things I use De Mario autos at the end of Pine Grove off Tollington Park - looks a bit dodgy but Sam there is an ace bloke</div>
  • Sparsholt is fine as above
  • For just a tyre I'd go to the tyre place opposite the Stapleton on mt pleasant cres. He's quick and cheap.
  • My friend was happy with the people at the beginning of Fonthill Road. Can't remember the exact name of the garage...
  • The tyre place on the top of Foothill road was rebuilt as flats some years ago.
  • Agree with Dorothy for tyres; the place in Mt Pleasant Crescent is easy, quick and cheap, though it doesn't seem to have a name.<div><br></div><div>For mechanics in general, I go to Hornsey Motors in Evershot Rd. Ali who runs it is a star. Again they are helpful, fast and far less expensive than the garage I used to go to (much further away).</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">These guys are awesome at N4 1FG</span></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 13.3333330154419px; line-height: normal;">http://www.daytona-garage.co.uk/</span></font><br></div>;