Handyman/handywoman recommendation?

Hi. I'm sorry, I see someone recently asked about this, but the response has been removed. I'm looking for a handyperson for general things (installing shelves in a closet, installing hooks on backs of doors, perhaps installing closet doors, but that may be a different person). I'm sure I would have repeat business over time! This would be very helpful. The plumber recommended by people on this site was perfect. Thank you, Stroud Green! Melissa

Comments

• i'd like to know too, as my trusted local handy man has left London.
  • I use Kieran at Love Your Space http://www.love-your-space.co.uk/ <div>Not cheap unfortunately.</div>
  • Thanks, Donna. Before I saw your suggestion, I found a post from a couple of years ago. Chris was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He seems to charge £200 for a day's work (I had a lot of work for him). Small tasks by the hour are more like £40. He is a professional plumber and knows what he's doing. Highly recommend. His phone number is 07753 269 667. Thanks, Stroudgreen.org people for the good tips, as usual.
  • I ended up using Chris for a plumbing job and he was excellent. Really really recommend him.
  • I recommend Brian. You will find him at Gadz Cafe, opposite Starbucks, @FP. Another customer there says he does an excellent job. I only know him off-duty, and think very highly of him. He's decent, likeable, quiet, knowledgeable, trustworthy.The only thing he doesn't do is plastering, apparently. To help you identify him: he has a marked Scottish accent.