Can anyone recommend Nugent Brothers builders (Eamon)?

Hi All,<div><br></div><div>Considering appointing Eamon to our extension build and so far so good but was just wondering if anyone here could provide a recent independent recommendation?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks and sorry of this is builders, again!</div><div><br></div><div>Tom </div>
Tagged:

Comments

• <p>Eamon has did some work for a couple of years ago.</p><p>It was quite a small job moving back  doors about by cutting a new place for it puting it in and  reparing the old hole by adding a window. He has also done lost of work for our neighbour.</p><p>He is responsible ( I think is the owner)  of the "Irsh" House on the corner of Perth Rd and SGR.  He put an extension on that and refurbed the  whole house.  Look out for the wee shamrocks on the Perth Road wall isde of the building.  He also did somethiong similar at 4 Lorne Road</p><p>Have no hestitation  in recomending  him and his team. He is a nice guy who listens and suggests as you go  along and even  plays the bag pipes !</p><p>He also  helped out by providing some materials that  went in the Gabions in the SG School playground yr 4,5,6 playgrouns garden a few years ago.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
  • Hi Ali, <div><br></div><div>You got me at bag pipes! Thanks for taking the time to answer, its reassuring to hear all this. </div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Tom</div>
  • edited January 2019
    If your referring to NUGENT BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED

<Stroudgreen.org moderator intervention>

Disparaging comments about the above firm edited out because I worry it strays into libel. Suffice to say Mr Murphy doesn't think they are good, and shares the belief of others above that bagpipes are not relevant to building ability. Also there's no need to post something four times in four different threads.>

</Stroudgreen.org moderator intervention>
  • Yes any work they have carried out for us has been excellent.
  • I also can recommend Eammon and his crew, they have done good work for us, local people, top guys.
  • edited February 2019
    *Deleted*