Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Woman attacked in Finsbury Park

Someone has posted on Streetlife about a horrid incident in Finsbury Park yesterday morning.  <br><span style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-family: Arial;">'I was unfortunately physically assaulted whilst taking my 15 month old daughter to Nursery this morning at 8.15am. The man then went on to punch a young woman in the face.I'd really like to personally thank the young lady that tried to get the guy off me and got a punch to the face. I feel terribly sorry for her.<br>The guy was unloading lots of bread and bagels into the lower children's playground, was white, 30's, wearing a black hooded top and black joggers. He was quite distinctive looking with a very dark auburn beard.'</span></span><br>Apparently the police attended but there's no further news on whether they've apprehended anyone..  If you saw anything yesterday, or know anything about it that could be helpful then do please contact the police.  <br><br>