EMERGENCY! - Haringey DAILY permits needed

edited December 2015 in Local discussion
Does anyone have any Haringey DAILY parking permits available that we can buy?   We have workmen in and need at least two or three more.   We applied to Haringey online for more a week ago but nothing has arrived yet - of course.   Will pick up and pay going rate and a bit - will avoid a lengthy visit to Wood Green - to replace when our own requested ones finally arrive - whatever.<div><br></div><div>Thanks.  Downtown Stroud Green located.</div>

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Crisis over.   I discovered Mrs K hanging on the phone to Haringey just now and I think something now arranged.  Thanks all the same ILGH
  • URGENT RENEWAL OF my plea to buy or borrow any DAILY VISITOR PARKING PERMITS, ZONE C.    We are now stuck!<div><br></div><div>Despite ordering from Haringey online TEN days ago and despite TWO follow up reminder phone calls the daily permits we need have not arrived.  Either Haringey have failed in their promise to despatch them or they are lost in the post. </div><div><br></div><div>We now need these urgently for workmen.   All our existing permits have been used.   <span style="font-size: 10pt;">If we can't find any by tomorrow we  will have no option except to send the workmen home. Blagh!  Can anyone help, please?</span></div><div><br></div>
  • I can help @krappyrubsnif  How many do you need? so long as i've got some back before christmas and incoming relatives its fine! DM me for my address<div><br></div>