House sit Stroud Green vs Utrecht, the Netherlands

edited February 2016 in Local discussion
Hi, My parents from The Netherlands want to be near to us in the month of June 2016. We live in Crouch Hill. In exchange for accommodation in our neighbourhood, they can offer a lovely house in the city of Utrecht. Utrecht has canals and plenty of history like Amsterdam (20 min by train), but luckily it doesn't have the tourism! The house comes with a boat - the water in the back of the house leads to the canals in the historic city centre - and bicycles. Time period is flexible as long it's in the month of June. All proposals considered. Post us a message! Sarah + Tim

Comments

• I am intrigued by this proposal. I used to live in The Hague as a child and would like the opportunity to explore the Netherlands again. I have a house in Stroud Green and am a teacher. Unfortunately I couldn't do any dates in June as I will still be at work. I break up for the summer holiday on 1st July so could do July or August. Can you be at all flexible on dates?
  • edited February 2016
    Hi Lololala, We are focussing on June at the moment, I'm very sorry, but let's exchange details by direct message so that you can check with my parents if there are other possibilities after June. We will also post some pics on here soon! Sarah