Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

Hillside Cars in Stroud Green

edited March 2016 in Classifieds
<font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">Hillside Cars and Airport Transfer Service is under new management now. They put our community first and do everything possible to provide the best mini cab ride experience in the area. Their pick up time is usually within 5-10 minutes in the area. They've got a great useful website @ " www.hillsidecabs.co.uk " and btw you can book online or over the phone. As you are all aware, big corporation and you know who they are, aim to kill small friendly local businesses. Big Corporations usually avoid paying their taxes because they have links or sponsor some parliamentarian in the government and perhaps simply because they can. I thought it would be a good idea and an ethical one to get the local community support their local businesses. I have been using Hillside Cars for about 6 months now and I can promise you that they deliver a very good service. So please feel free to support and book your minicabs or airport </span><span style="font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">journeys</span><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;">  with them. </span></font>