Comments

• I hope they'll be able to keep their current spot somehow. They might be able to find a new home further up SGR or maybe on Blackstock Road, but the appeal for them must be the passing trade at the station.<div><br></div><div>Thank god for their van on Wells Terrace! They do a roaring trade after the pubs kick out.</div>
  • E Mono already have a second place in FP, right by the bus station. It's Network Rail's responsibility to maximise their income from the arches so it can be reinvested elsewhere. I really can't see why they should take less money just so E Mono can have a kebab shop at every station entrance. And I say this as a man who has at least one E Mono kebab per week.
  • Is the Wells Terrace spot permanent though? I was under the impression this was set up because they knew they'd have to vacate the spot at the front of the station.
  • At least i won't forget the name of the food critic anytime soon.
  • So much for London's night time economy ! Didn't know the railway arches are owned by TfL. I would have thought it was Network Rail.
  • Maybe the police could simply go ask E Mono's customers late at night whether they would like it to stay there. After all, ll I struggle to see any issue in being open is late, as it is unlikely to be disturbing the bridge, bus station, shut carwash, or closed shops.
  • Hopefully London will get a night-mayor to sort this kind of issue out soon. Hopefully they will just get their knuckles wrapped and not skewered over
  • edited October 2016
    @Ali - I thought it was Network Rail too.
  • If they could operate till 3am Thu - Sat from the arches - which has come in handy a fair few times! - why can't they from the caravan?
  • The arches Are definitely NR. And they are marketing the arches post refurbishment. (Probably for twice the rent!) Lazy writing probably due to the fact that most of the users are LU. I think EMono should get a license for the the wells terrace site (until 01:00) though it may not be too long before the site is redeveloped.