Murder in Finsbury Park

2»

Comments

• Papa L, I don't think you need to explain to a woman that not every rape claim, or case, ends in a conviction. We are are all painfully aware that this is true.

I was asking about that specific case, where mischief and malice were obviously at work. I believe that people proven to be falsely accusing do an enormous amount of damage to the credibilty of rape victims and should be exposed and prosecuted to make sure people take this as seriously as they should.
  • I understand some time this week Catherine West MP will meet councillors from wards around the park and residents re security.
  • edited January 2018
    Miss Annie, I was simply explaining the law on reporting names in response to your question - and why it exists.

Many people may read that answer, not all will understand why the law exists, not all will be women.

Krappy knows that law because of journalism training, same reason I do.

I imagine the police and CPS will investigate that case and decide whether they think mischief and malice were at work. If they do and prosecute, then that person may be named - until then they can't.
  • The details are pretty fucked up. Really sad.
  • Disgusting and speechless.....rot in jail!