Cuts

edited September 2011 in Local discussion
I am told by the new gf to get a haircut. Been a while. But where to go? 5 places in 3 mins of Nandos alone! Conflicting recommendations from local family and new neighbours. Can you give me the low down and best place for a good but not too pricey hair cut? Beyond Glam looks beyond me...

Comments

• edited 4:33AM
    I got my hair cut at Blossoms a few months ago as the decor looks so great. There's a price list just inside the door, I think I was charged £25 for wash & cut (long hair). Worth checking them out.

Hairdressers which blare loud music scare me.....
  • I don't know whether you or male or female, but as a male who is a regular in the area I can tell you that I use a matrix based on: cleanliness of salon, absence of inane chatter, absence of operative body odour (this is heavily weighted), cleanliness of utensils (ditto), option of ear hair burning / total removal of ear hair, price, and general decor.
    A consistent winner, and my recommendation is SMART DESIGN. An alternative would be to cycle to Turnpike Lane or somewhere towards Tottenham where prices are cheaper than the £9.00 (up from £7 in two years but they do have a nice fish tank) charged.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KazKaz
    edited 4:33AM
    The man in Woodys had the best haircut ever!